Thursday, January 2, 2014

Oh Yeah...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




I'm a bit late. Sorry about that. Been busy and all. I've officially started up my photography, and there is a separate corresponding blog for it. I've been cleaning house, working on blog type things, re-watching Supernatural with the husband, etc. etc. And speaking of cleaning, I found my Sims 3 Pets Expansion when I did a deeper cleaning of our former office. Now all of my expansions are accounted for and I can get back to the re-installation process. I also found an iTunes gift card, Fandango gift card, Old Navy gift card, some pictures, my old Yoshi wallet, and more. Shows how well I keep track of things.

Other than that, it's been about the same. I need to get back to DCUO, as I haven't played since I got sick before Christmas, and there's time running out on my free legendary access to the game, so I don't want to waste too much more time. Unless we hear that we drew wild card, my two pool teams are done until later this month. If either of my teams do wind up having wild card, we will play in playoffs this coming week. Yay! If not.....eh. Not like I'm shooting that great at the moment anyway.

So, I'm off to finish up cleaning, then re-installing my game, and we will see what sort of mess that will turn into.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics