Saturday, December 28, 2013

Photography

I was having a look online at some great photography, particularly one page regarding some of the most haunting abandoned places in the world, and I came across this guy's photography website. He does really good work! It actually inspires me to take my camera out more and actually use it. The damn thing is worth hundreds of dollars and I honestly can't remember the last time I used it. There is so much I could get out of it, just by heading outside and taking pictures. Granted, I don't think I have anything that would allow me to take long exposure shots to be honest, and if I do, I have no idea how to do it. If I start making it a habit though, I plan to start a photography blog/site to contain all the pictures.






Anyway, the being sick is getting easier to deal with. Haven't had a fever in awhile, the cough is starting to ease a little bit, so that's all good. Unfortunately, I think I've passed it to my husband, which I didn't want. I definitely don't want to pass it to Mom. She doesn't need that. But hopefully there won't be anymore sickness after this.

Gaming updates.

DCUO
I haven't been playing much of anything with the being sick. I did get on a DCUO kick, which has been great. Note to those of you who used to pay for a subscription. Until January 15th, you get free legendary access, which is basically the 15 bucks a month. It's been pretty fun. I've been enjoying my "tech hero" Batman-inspired damage dealer.

Luna Eclypse - Rawr


The Sims 3
I started a reinstall of my sims games, but stopped when I couldn't locate my Pets expansion. I still haven't bothered looking. I'll get around to trying to find it eventually I'm sure. If not, then I honestly don't know what I'll do. I'm not buying another copy. I do miss building and playing the game, but thanks to hassles with the launcher, it made doing certain things a pain in the ass. And because I am now without an expansion that I should have, it's now a pain in the ass to even get all the games installed. And no...I am in no way buying The Sims 4. The buck stops here with me. EA can suck my left pinky toe.


The Movies
I also installed one of my old favorite games, called The Movies. Basically you create your actors, your studio, movies, start from the 1920s and just work your way from there. Pretty fun simulationish type games, and you can actually create and customize your own scripts and such. There used to be a website/fansite where you could submit your movies back in the days of The Sims 2. I don't think it's around anymore though. I would LOVE to get my hands on Stunts and Effects, which is a fun expansion (*ahem*I tried it "for free"*ahem*), and I'd like to buy it, but the last I saw on Amazon, people were crazily charging an arm and a leg. Ridiculous. Alright, well 44 bucks isn't TOO bad....but it's for a pretty old game that has been USED. And new and unused go for over 100. Because that makes a whole lot of sense.


Lego Lord of the Rings
My husband and I did goof off on Lego Lord of the Rings on Christmas Day, which was pretty fun. I imagine I will have to run through the game solo eventually. I love the Lego games, and there are actually some we need to pick up, like Batman, Marvel, etc.



I'm sure I'll be posting tomorrow, as it'll be Sunday, and the last week of regular season NFL football will be wrapping up. And seeing how my Rams do, as well as our Packers (especially with Rodgers back, as well as possibly Randall Cobb) against DA BEARS, it should be an interesting finale.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics