Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Oh.....Hi there....

Yeah, sorry. It has been WAY too long since I posted here.






So, let's see. What has happened since April? Well, I took 9th in the Nation in 9 Ball according to my last post. I went home, and of course I still play pool. Being locked as a skill level 6 in 9 Ball sucks. I've won 1 match all session. Of course, a bit of a lack of practice factors in, but what also factors in is the fact that I found out I was pregnant in August. Figuring out why I was feeling sick and tired all the time made me realize that no, I wasn't sucking in pool all on my own. I have a little kiddo in there who was making me miserable at the time.

Anywho, what else happened? Oh, I went to my hometown for my then-friend's wedding. Yeah. Then-friend. As in she blamed me for her own childish behavior, which ruined her own reception, then wished a miscarriage on me. Needless to say I don't associate with her anymore. I feel sorry for her actually. The good side of that trip was seeing people who actually genuinely give a rat's ass about me. Got to see a couple of streets they are screwing up in my hometown, including a VERY misplaced roundabout. Fun stuff.

Erm...we did typical 4th of July stuff at the Tacoma Waterfront, went to the Tacoma Beer Festival and Elysian Great Pumpkin Beer Fest in Seattle in October, I stopped working back in October as my pregnancy progressed a bit, so now I'm just working on getting the house organized and cleaned in preparation for a move sometime around March.

Other than that, it's been pool, and some video gaming, and just the usual routine. We did discover the day before Thanksgiving that we are having a little boy, so that'll be great fun. And it's just a matter of getting through Christmas and such.

So those are the big updates. I'll be adding more pictures to the Photo Album sometime soon, and I've completely updated the Dragon Cave page to reflect my current scroll information. Gaming Page will also be finished up soon. I may also work on a new layout reflecting the winter season. Haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics