Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Weekend,

Anywho, I've been meaning to update the layout of this blog, as well as add more goodies, but I just get so caught up in other things that I forget to do so. So you know what? I'm gonna do it today.




This past week, I successfully went to the gym and stayed loyal to my workout goals. It was an easy week, 30 minutes in the elliptical each day. I wanted to start off a little small, reintroduce myself to cardio activity so I don't strain myself, or make it too hard. This coming week, I'll be upping the time. I'll do an hour every day this week (I take weekends off, mostly because the gym on post is closed), and two days this week, I'll be adding in stair-climbing. Anything to keep the body guessing, yes?

As far as gaming, I've been working on GTA IV. I've beaten it before, but I didn't get it done in 30 hours which would have gotten me an achievement, so I'm working on that. On The Sims 3, I've been meaning to build and work on my legacy family, but I haven't gotten that done, so hopefully after I'm done working on this blog, I'll have time to do so before the party tonight.

What party? Ah, my husband brewed his first batch of beer, so we are throwing a beer-tasting party. Should be fun. I'm not a beer person. It's a taste I never could acquire, so I'm sure that while it will be delicious for him, I will refrain.

And this week will consist not only of working out, but more job hunting, and more filling out applications. Hopefully I can find something. Extra money is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics