Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kinda, Sorta, Maybe Bored...

It's Saturday, and after playing some Halo 4, building on The Sims 3, I'm officially out of ideas for what to do with my day, and it's only almost 1pm.



I have numerous options of course. There are many more games I could play, there is also some cleaning I could do, or I could go out and enjoy rare sunny weather. And unless it's June/July/August, sunny weather is rare here in Washington.

So, let's see. I could play World of Warcraft, Rollercoaster Tycoon, The Movies, Nancy Drew. I could goof off with Second Life, could work on graphics for this blog, or practice my HTML/CSS coding.....Blech. One thing I do know is that I need to pick up ingredients for dinner tonight. Taco Salad. Yummy.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics